Grow your own abundance of Blue Oysters!
Perfect for mushroom lovers or the ‘shroom-curious, great for kids or a fun family science project, and even makes a sweet gift for that special fun-gal or fun-guy.
What you get:
- A 10Ib block! That’s twice the size of other grow blocks on the market!
- Full instructions
- Misting bottle
- Humidity dome
- High quality, versatile mushrooms to cook with
- The freshest mushrooms possible
- Joy & fun for weeks!
- Set up your kit indoors, in a location which stays between 55-78F and receives ambient lighting
- Cut the block using a clean blade and set up your box as shown in the provided instructions
- Mist 2-3 times daily using provided mist bottle and pure water
- Observe for baby mushroom pins about 1/4 inch tall at the cut site in about a week or so (called primordia/pinning, or simply baby mushrooms)
- Remove humidity cover and continue spraying block indirectly, avoiding direct spraying of new growth
- Enjoy a first harvest within 2-3 weeks from the point you set up your kit
- Keep spraying after each harvest to encourage continued growth potential!
All our mushrooms are grown with love and care at our farm in Florida from start to finish. All products created from our mushrooms are also crafted at our facilities.
We value quality of product above everything else. We’ll always strive to provide the best product on the market.
Fungi Jon is named after our founder Jon, an experienced Mycologist who has been spreading his fungi wisdom for over 10 years.